House & Garden Tours
April 20-27, 2013
Tour proceeds fund the restoration and
preservation of Virginia's historic gardens.
Every April, visitors are welcomed to more than 250 of Virginia's most beautiful gardens, homes and historic landmarks during "America's Largest Open House." This 8-day statewide event provides visitors a unique opportunity to see unforgettable gardens at the peak of Virginia's springtime color, as well as beautiful houses sparkling with over 2,000 fabulous flower arrangements created by Garden Club of Virginia members.
Historic Garden Week. Orange County tour 2013. Photo credit: Catriona Tudor Erler
Historic Garden Week 2011. Photo credit Jane Cowles.
- Pour your favorite beverage, put up your feet and relive Historic Garden Week through photos. We are adding more daily.
- Historic Garden Week Named Among Top 10 Great Places by USA Today
- 15 Tons of Mulch. 2,000 Floral Arrangements. Read More Historic Garden Week by the Numbers
- Historic Garden Week 2013 Featured in Flower Magazine
- 2013 Tour Preview Video
- 1951 Historic Garden Week Video